My Blog List

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Christmas Gift


My Christmas Gift to you....

May today there be peace within...
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be



May you forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others....



May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you



May you be content with yourself just the way you are....


Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance ,praise and love...


It is there for each and every one of us....


May you have a Gorgeous Christmas and a Spectacular 2010. Thank you for the inspiration, laughter & a few happy tears in my wonderful year in 'Blogland'.


.... see you next year....

oxo,xox Cate

15 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous images! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was gorgeous. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for every word of this! This is all I needed.... I am content with myself and whatever my moments bring to me~
    Happy Christmas to you!
    XO's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Cate, wishing you and your family a fabulous Christmas and healthy and happy 2010.

    Here's to more wonderful blog posts, my friend.

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much! the pictures are incredibly warm and your wishes are so beautiful and generous! Happy holidays and I wish for your Christmas and the new year coming to be just as you want it! wonderful blog you have here:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely message Cate. Have a joyful Christmas, and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you too Cate such a lovely post. Your in for a fabulous 2010 building your dream home. Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cate,
    Also for you a Merry Christmas and a Fabulous 2010!!

    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Cate

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and the best 2010.

    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both the images and the sentiments Cate! Have a lovely lovely Christmas, and thank you for such lovely inspiration. See you in 2010 Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. just found your blog.....love it !!!! have a great xmas.......that first image is fantastic !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You too Cate have a très joyeux Noël and may all good things come to you. Looking forward to hearing about the progress on the house... Raising my glass to you also
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas Cate
    I came over a few days ago but maybe I forgot the word thingy...
    Just wanted to say have a wonderful Christmas.. wishing you and your loved ones fun and laughter this Christmas xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year Cate
    wishing you and your family all the best for 2010!! xx Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment...