My Blog List

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

butlers pantry ideas


the plan (sorry about the mess)

the idea


more ideas


ideas for the doors...circles

or maybe this...squares

I have been playing around with some ideas for a butlers pantry for a very important project, which hopefully begins soon - my own home. I adore wallpaper and would love to use it in my butlers pantry, my plan so far is to create a feature wall and mirror the back walls of the cabinets to catch the reflection of the wallpaper. This room isn't huge so I think it would work and then I would flow these colours into the kitchen, powder room etc...( I am a bit of a duck-egg blue girl so I will have to think about the green! ) Like everything you have to start with a plan. I found the Elizabeth Dinkel paper and some other great ideas on VT INTERIORS LIBRARY.
oxo Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment...