My Blog List

Monday, June 1, 2009

Dinng Room Homework

French Oak... Loving the Chairs...

How about this?

French Oak Chairs...

Simple yet very Chic...

French Oak..I love it...think...marble floors...white kitchen...
Look No. 1
This week I am concentrating on the Dinning room, my aim is by the end of this week we will have styled this room to perfection..yes I said 'we' because I would like to know your favorites and any ideas...I love your style and would welcome inspiration...
oxo Cate



2 comments:

  1. Cate,
    I LOVE the second picture with the slipcover large chair and the natural weaved chairs! LOVE IT SO MUCH! IT is soft, natural, comfortable and a bit dramatic with simplicity..
    A great contrast~
    XO's
    Good luck choosing! Can't wait to see!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful! Of course that does not help you at all! I love the mix-matched chairs in pic #3. Sounds like an interesting week ahead for you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment...