My Blog List

Friday, March 19, 2010

french kitchen..coming soon...

work! work! work!...lucky I LOVE my job otherwise the stress could get to me...this is one of my projects I am working on. This Home is all French Country and I cannot wait to see it finished...in the meantime...


This is the Kitchen...(well the space anyway) butlers pantry thought the right door and laundry

to the left....



the stair feature...( I had to work hard to get this feature, the builder had a very different idea...I am wrapped I won..and so are my clients...he! he!)




hidden under all the pink sheets is a beautiful bathroom cabinet French/Hampton's inspired...all the bench tops and mirrors have arrived on site and the tiler starts today...yeah!!!

and it looks like we finally have some sunshine for the weekend - time to get the kids outside and enjoy it..oxo Cate




15 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Cate! Can't wait to see it all come together.
    K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Cate, it looks like it's going to be incredible. Be sure and keep us posted!!!
    Yay for the stairs!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me at "french"! Cannot wait to see more pictures.

    Bon weekend a toi,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness,Cate, it's GI-NORMOUS !!
    It's going to look amazing when it's finished.
    Enjoy the sunshine. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I can't wait to see this either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I'm right there with you on the 'can't wait' feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stick to your ground with those builders!! Wonderful stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. this looks like it is going to be amazing !!!
    so excited to see!!! just found your blog....will be your new follower.
    :)

    xo
    ashlina
    secretsofdomesticbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait to see more. This is getting so exciting!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just found your blog and am adding myself as a follower...i don't want to miss the after photos of this kitchen! love the stair feature...how cool is that?!
    i'll be back to visit the rest of your blog soon!
    kathi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know this french kitchen is going to be amazing - am I going to have to redo things?

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment...