My Blog List

Monday, July 27, 2009

Bowral...Australia

I am TOTALLY EXHAUSTED....So I think this means my weekend in Bowral (2 hours from Sydney) was a totally success...

Our Great hosts have the most Beautiful House. Every door in this house is from France and all slightly different... Gorgeous. The 'Christmas in July' Lunch/Feast was a traditional country affair. We Laughed and Danced into the early hours, until my cheeks were saw and my feet hurt...

This was our accommodation for the weekend, even though I didn't get to rest in here too much. The Barn is fun, one side is a work shop and the other a self contained flat...as their boys get older they are going to love this space.....O.K ...I am going back to bed now...

(OH I WISH!!!!)

oxo Cate ~ the tired one

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cate. I am exhausted today too. But not from all the fun you have been having.. looks fantastic and the barn! I want one! Thanks for your lovely lovely comments. I missed you when you were away.. did i say welcome back? haha Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time was had by all and that barn....wonderful.
    Go and have a good rest !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cate~
    How special your weekend was!! It sounds so fun! Have a perfectly restful week in your beautiful home~
    xo's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment...