My Blog List

Monday, July 20, 2009

its good to be back





Wow... I have been totally spoilt. Queenstown was amazing! We had perfect blue sky's, great snow, I improved my skiing a little BIT, did some great shopping and were invited to a Surprise Wedding. Our Friends decided to elope ( after being together for 13 years and 3 kids) so we felt very honored to be a part of their special and beautiful day.

The Reno has come along in leaps and bounds because I haven't been there for a couple of weeks I am amazed at how much they have been able to finish. The Kitchen is being installed tomorrow...very excited... cannot wait to see it, I wonder if my kitchen man would mind if he had an audience for whole morning?...

its good to be back

oxo Cate



4 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back Cate.. Missed you and your blue! Great to hear you had such a wonderful and special vacation!! Welcome Home! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like the most perfect holiday...... and to be able to LEAVE tradespeople for that long and come back to a masterpiece!!!!! Put them all on a plane and send them to my place.... NOW! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have you back Cate!Pleased to hear that you had a fabulous time in "the land of the long white cloud", and I am envious of the fact that the work continued as that is often not the case in France :-)

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home and back to summer! I would like to go skiing right about now~
    xo's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment...