My Blog List

Monday, May 25, 2009

Bathroom time

one bathroom is going to look a bit like this...

and another a little like this...

and another a something like this...

and another maybe like this...


The wonderful sing plasterers finish am amazing jop last week and now the water proofing man, who is a mad Irish fellow and looks like a leprechaun will start today. Then it is the Tilers turn, which is the best part because I can see all my ideas coming together to make beautiful bathrooms (there are 5, what was I thinking!) and then the Cabinets, OH... the Cabinets!!they are stunning, I saw some in the factory last week before they went of tobe painted...

oxo Cate

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful. I just came from Fabulously French.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cate, these are stunning! It's one of life's greatest joys finding an image that's exactly as you've had 'cooking' in your mind. Have fun.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO jealous of these bathrooms! Everyone is beautiful! Great eye!
    xox's

    ReplyDelete
  4. There all just beautiful. Each one has something special to offer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment...